Sunday, January 4, 2009

Travelin' Again

I'm heading to Atlanta tomorrow. Shop, shop, shop! If you are ever curious as to where I am going, look up America's Mart on line. That is where I will be. The bad news is - it is all for the store. The good news is - my checking account will look great when I get back and I won't have all this stuff to put away or wonder why I bought it! Just in case your wonder'n - I am buying for Christmas '09 and also some "fun" gardening decor for spring.

Roxanna, don't do any curb walking while I am gone! If you wonder what that is check with Roxanna.

It was -6 here this morning.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I vote you should take a short little trip over this way while your not so far away ;)
Have a fun..and safe.. trip!

Michelle said...

Have a great time in Atlanta...shopping!!

And uh.. -6...BRRR!!!!!

Rowberry Family said...

Have a great trip! Dont get too wild with Mary and hopefully I can keep this baby baking until you get home! Roxanna