Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of july Everyone!
We love and miss you so much!

I was just thinking how much I love the 4th of July!The 4th of July is one of my most favorite Holidays to spend with my family! I have lots of memories of this great Holiday! I sure miss living close to family to be able to share this Great Holiday with them!

Going to the Fireworks at the Greenbelt in Idaho Falls! It doesnt matter where we would sit every year they were great! I do remeber the year that we sat on the lawn at one of the INEL buildings and the sprinkles came on! It was quiet funny watching everyone jump off their blankets, hurry and grab all of their stuff and run off the lawn
Going to Alpine, Wyoming to buy fireworks
Playing with smoke bombs, glow worms and snap pops during the day of the 4th of july! It always seemed like that day lasted forever until we would be able to go to the fireworks!
Lighting off fireworks with my brothers up at the canal and watching them explode and spin in the water!
Getting a kick out of watching My dad, My brothers and Tony lite firworks in the back yard, They would lite bottle rockets and stick them in and old glass coke bottle, wich gave them more force to go higher in the sky!
Iam sure there are alot more that I cannot think of right now! Thank you to my Great family for helping create these wonderful memories for me!
I LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YA!
lOVE, Roxanna
Can ya tell Iam REALLY homesick right now???

No comments: