Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just a few pics

Just Wanted to add another scrapbook page


Porter hates his Paci now but has replaced it with his fingers. Any two will do (or three or four). Sometimes
he even tries a couple of fingers from each hand at the same time.



Such a happy boy! We took this picture this morning right after nap time..









Porter's First Taste of Cereal-



He really liked it!





A little story . . . . .
The other day I and Porter were watching cousin Carson while my sister went to town with my mom. The two boys were playing happily together on the floor, so I grabbed the camera to get a couple of pictures aren't they so cute!!! Then all of the sudden Porter burst out crying. I put down the camera and picked him up, and he stopped crying. A little while later I was looking at the pictures I took and think I figured out the cause of all the tears



O


U


C


H


!











"Ouch Cuz! Those teeth are sharp!" Poor little toes!!Speaking of teeth Porter got his first one yesterday so watch out Carson!







No comments: